May 6, 2008

QUICK UPDATE

I've been working really hard this last month at losing some weight and being healthier. I've had good and bad days, but the good have definitely outweighed the bad!

Here's the lowdown: (4/4/08 - 5/4/08)

Down 7 pounds (for those of you who saw me in September when I went to Utah, I am down 15 pounds since then!)

1/2" off waist
1" off hips
3/4" off thighs
1/2" off butt
My arms and calves have the same measurments.

All in all I am really proud of myself! I've worked hard, stuck with it and I have no desire to go back to my lazy, overeating ways! I feel so much better and have so much more energy! Yay for being healthy(er)!!

3 comments:

Pauly said...

GREAT JOB hotstuff! I'm very proud of you!

caitlin said...

Cherise you're awesome! Way to go on the weight loss. When are you coming for a visit again? I want to see you! I miss ya.

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl!!! I really like your blog. I hope Grandma takes time to go through it, I showed it to her on Mother's Day. I love you and I'm happy for you and very proud of you. You are an inspiration!! Love you!