Jun 30, 2008

WEEKLY GOALS

So even though my weigh in this week SUCKED, I haven't lost my drive. In fact, I am more determined to show a loss next week. Watch me go!


GOALS

M

T

W

R

F

S

S

AM PRAYER

N

N

Y

N

N

N

N

SCRIPTURES

N

N

Y

Y

N

Y

Y

60+ MIN CARDIO

N

N

N

N

Y

N

~

PM PRAYER

N

N

N

N

N

Y

1200 CALORIES

Y

N

N

N

N

N

N



Mon - 0 minutes cardio, 0 minutes burned, 1146 calories in
Tue- 0 minutes cardio, 0 calories burned, 1413 calories in
Wed - 0 minutes cardio, 0 calories burned, 1269 calories in
Thu -
Fri -
Sat -
Sun -

Things I learned last week:
~I cannot maintain a 90 minute cardio workout daily for more than 3 days in a row. My body does not like it yet and I am definitely not fit enought YET for it.
~It is very easy for me to get distracted from meeting my small, but very important goals of daily prayer and scripture study. I need to keep my priorities in line.
~I cannot keep a bag of hershey's extra creamy milk chocolate with almonds and toffee pieces in the house. I do not have self-control (hence the 1600 calories I took in Sunday. 500 of those were this blasted, lovely candy.)
~I'm getting sick of incline interval training. But it is effective. Blast. I'll keep at it for now.

1 comment:

Katie said...

i'm super proud of you. i tried to go running last week... but i rolled my ankle and was out of commission for the rest of the week and then i got sick. so now i'm recovered from both and i'm looking at double joggers online so i can just take my kids whenever i want... but i am so proud of you for keeping track of everything you take in. i think that is the hardest thing for me. do you have any tips? i really need to get going... can you email me? i would LOVE to talk to you about it.
k8thenurse@gmail.com
thanks!