Jul 6, 2008

STRAIGHT TALK

Okay, people, I have totally sucked it up this last week. I only worked out once and my prayer and scripture study have been horrible. I didn't even update my weekly goals with my calories because I was horrible about keeping track of them. Now don't get me wrong, about 75% of the time I was pretty close to right on track with them. However, 75% is not going to get me the results I am looking for.



I was complaining to my sweet hubby that I get so frustrated. I feel like I have worked so hard and then I realized that in 3 months I have only lost 11 pounds. But, if I'm really honest with myself, I very seldom give 100 percent to my weight loss efforts. I have also noticed a trend. If I don't exercise, I seem to relax on my eating habits. So, the new goal is to do my workout in the morning (good morning, 5 am) and be more honest in my efforts. Hopefully that will keep me on track during the day. I do just fine during the day because I am at work, but when I get home I just want to snack all night.

Tomorrow morning is the day of truth. WEIGH IN.

Peace out my homies.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

I hate working out in the morning. But when I do it, I feel so good. This morning I woke up at 6 am and went to the gym. I love how it makes me feel for the rest of the day. It's just the getting up part that I loathe. Keep up the good work!