Oct 31, 2008

I'M BORED. . .

. . . but even if I wasn't bored, this would have made me laugh out loud. However, it's late and I am bored so I giggled quite a bit!

Without further ado, I give you. . .

MORMON SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING


FYI: My weekly weigh-ins will be back starting Sunday. I took a brief (okay, 8 week) hiatus from the weight loss efforts. I would like to say that it was for a good reason, but I just got lazy. However, I did manage to maintain my weight; yay for me. That is the first time I have stopped actively trying to lose weight without immediately gaining! I jumped back on course last week with my weight at 145.8 and will weigh in Sunday to see where I am.

5 comments:

Brennie said...

:)...pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

lol. guess you have to make due when you're in a desert in utah.

caitlin said...

That's awesome! Tell Paul that Bob appreciates him for having his back on the pink tree issue.

Casie said...

This was actually done in my stake! Or so I heard... it is so funny! Hey Reese, I am wondering when Jess comes home? Can you give me a hint? It seems like she has been gone forever! Wishing you well...Casie

caitlin said...

I heard you may be coming to Utah!!! I am so excited!