Jan 11, 2009

O REESA, REESA! WHEREFORE ART THOU REESA?

I'm right here! I've been bad about blogging. Several reasons for this:
1 - lazy
2 - lazy
3 - working 12 hour days
4 - lazy, those 12 hour shifts are only 4 days out of the week ;)
5 - computer problems; as we speak I am typing with one hand because I have to push and pull on the monitor at the same time to get it to work. If I don't the screen jumps and flashes and triggers migraines and seizures. Seriously, it's very uncomfortable to hold and I can only do it for a few minutes until my hand cramps up. Anyone have a free computer to give us?
6 - see reasons 1, 2, and 4.

the end

2 comments:

Brennie said...

I like you! If I had a computer to give you I would for sure. That doesn't sound good at all.

caitlin said...

I applaud your one handed efforts. You go girl. I'm just glad for what I get.