Feb 8, 2009

HERE THEY COME. . .

Are you ready for it? I know you have all been biting your nails, eagerly waiting for blog updates from yours truly.


anywhoooooo, moving on. . .


Here's pics from Pauly's b-day:


The Decorations.
Yes, I meant to capitalize the 'd' on Decorations, because they are that awesome. Don't be jealous of my creativity.

Here's Pauly
looking slightly thrilled and minorly* (is that a word?) embarrassed after we sang to him and made him blow out his candles. Check out the awesome German chocolate cake I made. Gross, excuse me while I gag. Coconuts, pecans and any other nut should not be anywhere near my beloved chocolate. However my Pauly is even more beloved by me than chocolate (I know, hard to believe, but oh so true) so I made him his favorite cake. I didn't eat any, but everyone else loved it. Never fear, I also made brownies so I didn't miss dessert.
*I checked with my friend webster and it is in fact not a word.
I could have taken it out of the post but then you wouldn't see the real me. Just keepin' it real, peeps, always real. groovy.


Have you ever seen a cuter couple?
Never mind, don't answer that.

Anyone not living within a 15 mile radius of me (I'm talking to all you Utahns, y'all aren't even within a 1500 mile radius) notice anything different about me?



hmmmm. . .



I am now a redhead

and I love it.
I hope you do too.
If you don't, please don't tell me.
Tell me lies instead.
Lots of pretty lies.


Happy 35th Birthday to my bestest** everything.

You are my life and I will love you forever. Forever and a day. Okay, okay, forever and a million days***. Sheesh, you're so demanding. ;)

**also not a word, but I can't take credit for it.

I'm sure some 4 year old thought of it way before me.

***how could I not with "Pirate Vader" throwing gang signs my way? I mean, seriously, don't even try to tell me that you could resist that amazingness** when it came your way. Don't even try.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I LOATHE german chocolate cake, but it's Jon's favorite, too! Ew, sick, yuck. You're a better wife than I am because on his birthday I just bought him a little piece of it at Walmart and went in the other room while he ate it. :) I can blame it on the pregnancy this year, but what about the future?? You rock!

caitlin said...

Love the new hair! Us redheads have to stick together!