Feb 10, 2008

HALLOWEEN

So, I'm trying to catch up a little with this blog. I realize that Halloween was more than 3 months ago, but I have some cute pictures of one of my nephews and two of my great-nephews.


Here is Joey. He is my sister-in-law Rhonda's youngest son. He was Gene Simmons from Kiss.

As you can see from the next picture he is as tall as I am and he's only in middle school! (Okay, it doesn't take much to be taller than me, go ahead make munchkin jokes.)

This is my great-nephew Stone. He is six and he was the headless horseman. Here's the genealogy: Paul's sister Lorrie - Lorrie's daughter Tisha (our niece) - Stone (our great-nephew.) I have inherited a very large, very CRAZY family, and I adore them all!!



This is my great-nephew Blaize. He is four. He was supposed to be a skeleton, but during the day he decided, "halloween is 'tupid, I hate it" and he would not put on his costume. They eventually got him into a hockey jersey. He is a wild child, but so much fun!




Aren't they so cute? Notice the green frankenstein pillow. . . I bought it because it's cute and it makes me think of Paul. he he he.

No comments: