Mar 15, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2007 CATCHUP

I am still trying to play catch up with this blog, so here are some pictures from Christmas 2007. The season started off for us on November 3. Yes, you heard me right, our CHRISTMAS season started in NOVEMBER. 3rd to be exact. Paul is CRAZY about all things Christmas (we've been buying decorations and ornaments since June) and he got so excited that we put up all our decorations and our trees (all 4 of them) on November 3. We had one regular tree, one 3 foot hodge-podge tree and 2 table top trees.



We also hosted some of Paul's family at our apartment for a Christmas Eve party and gift exchange. We had lots of yummy food and lots of laughter and fun.

We woke up Christmas day and opened our presents and stockings.



Then I made some killer (not literally, we are alive and quite healthy) breakfast quiche. It has been one of my family's traditions to eat quiche on Christmas morning and now I am continuing that tradition with my own family!




Yay for Christmas!

No comments: