Mar 15, 2008

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

Paul (who is the best husband EVER) gave me tickets to the Phantom of The Opera (amazing, isn't he) for Christmas. The performance was in Louisville, so we got all gussied up.

It was AMAZING! The singing was beautiful, the actors were perfect and the stage and effects blew me away! If you've seen the movie version, then you can understand how amazed I was that they were able to keep some of the same effects. When the show opened it was the auction scene that takes place in the dusty, dirty, old, theater. Then they hoisted the broken chandelier and it lit up and swung across part of the audience. They pulled all these gray curtains down and underneath everything was new and golden and sparkly.

It was awesome! I had the best time. Thanks Pauly!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I bet you had the best time ever!