Mar 15, 2008

THE HOT SIGN IS ON!

I have discovered Krispy Kreme and I shall love it FOREVER. But, I'm getting ahead of myself. I have always liked doughnuts. If someone offers me one, I will usually eat it. However, I very seldom say to myself, "I think a doughnut will hit the spot." I usually say that about anything chocolate. :) Paul loves doughnuts, specifically hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts. What do I mean, "hot?" Brace yourself, because this will change your life. I knew nothing about it until Paul told me. I had heard of Krispy Kreme, but there is not many of them in Utah, at least not when I lived there. Here it is: Krispy Kreme makes their own doughnuts in house and when a fresh batch of original glaze are coming out of the oven and into the glaze, they turn their HOT sign on for everyone to see in all its glory! If you rush right over (just don't run anyone down, like I almost did while swerving through traffic) you can eat one while it's still warm and they melt, I am not kidding you, MELT in your mouth. There are not words to describe the joy your mouth and stomach will feel if you eat a hot glazed doughnut. And don't even think about buying any other type of doughnut and heating it up in the microwave, it won't even be close to the same (trust me, I tried.) So, if you have a Krispy Kreme nearby, heck, even if you don't and you have to drive 2 hours to get to one, you MUST try the hot doughnuts. You'll never be the same. I know I'm not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I myself should of been a cop because those donuts really do hit the spot!

Anonymous said...

Good words.