May 15, 2008

THE ABC's TO HAVING A GOOD PMA! (Positive Mental Attitude)

To achieve your dreams, remember your ABC's!

Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits.
Believe in yourself!
Consider things from every angle.
Don't give up and don't give in.
Enjoy life today, yesterday is gone.
Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them out and enjoy their riches.
Give more than you planned to.
Hang on to your dreams.
Ignore those who try to discourage you.
Just do it, you can do anything!
Keep doing no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.
Love yourself first and most, go ahead, it's OK!
Make it happen!
Never lie, cheat or steal, always strike a fair deal.
Open your eyes and see things as they really are.
Practice makes perfect.
Quitters never win and winners never quit.
Read, study and learn about everything important in your life.
Stop procrastinating!
Take control of your own destiny.
Understand yourself in order to better understand others.
Visualize your goals and dreams.
Want it more than anything and then go for it, don't let anyone stop you!
Xcellerate your efforts.
You are unique of all God's creations, nothing can replace you.
Zero in on your target and go for it!


As some of you already know I got laid off from my job last Thursday. It's sucks because the job market is terrible here and needless to say, I struggled with this for a few days. But, I'm happy to say that I've turned my attitude around, were going to move forward, things will get better and we will be stronger because of this. I know, I have faith!

Paul.

1 comment:

Reesa said...

That's awesome baby! I'm glad you are feeling more positive because I am too! We'll get through this because we are strong! I love you so much!!!