Aug 23, 2008

CHANGE IS GOOD!

Just a reminder; this is where I've been:
2002 or so, probably 180+ pounds. Look at that fat face. I don't say that as anything but the truth. Gross.



Now here is a photo montage of my changes so far.

158 LBS , 151 LBS, 146 LBS

158 LBS, 151 LBS, 146 LBS


158 LBS, 151 LBS, 146 LBS

Me, today, at 146 pounds, looking fabulous ;)

I've still got a long way to go (about 31 more pounds to lose.)

Slowly, but surely, I'm getting there.

Bonus - I'm doing it the healthy way!

8 comments:

Mandi said...

You look great! I love that the photos are all of you in the same outfit - you can really see the difference better than if you were wearing something different each time.

Keep it up!

caitlin said...

Dang girl, you are doing great! Oh and you look awesome!

Reesa said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm throwing you both kisses!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I haven't looked at your blog for awhile and I am so happy that I checked it out. You look so great! It's awesome to see how hard you are working and inspiring. I haven't been doing the best but I think it's a great idea to take pictures like you are so you can really see the difference even 12lbs will make! Keep up your hard work and I am going to add you to my list so I can keep up better with your progress and you can give me some advice!

Reesa said...

Thanks Jess! If I can do anything to help you let me know!

Sami Carter said...

You do look fabulous! I think that you always have though! Keep up the good work! Luv ya!!!

Sami Carter said...

You do look fabulous! I think that you always have though! Keep up the good work! Luv ya!!!

Bonnie said...

Cherise!! Wow ... that's all I can say. Way to do it the right way. I just miss you so much, it's fun to pretend we're there with you guys!