Aug 25, 2008

WEIGH IN . . . and other news

Here it is, drum roll please:

145.6

Sweet chickens, I did it, I'm down some more! Lovin' my weight loss right now!

On another note: I am totally ticked off right now. I started my c210k training and hurt (or aggravated a latent injury) my hip AGAIN. So not happy about this. I am having a hard time walking let alone running. I'm scrapping the running thing for now. Until I have some insurance and can afford to go to a physical therapist, I am not risking doing permanent damage. This makes me very sad because I desperately want to be a "runner." The thing is, people, I hurt it while only jogging for a half mile. So not cool.

More news: We finally have a tv and are now getting cable. We have been without it for the last year! This is very exciting.

No comments: