Jun 23, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS. . .

Callie!
Congratulations!
*virtual high five followed by a hug*
This picture is from A League of their Own.
I didn't get it off the internet though.
I took it myself.
At the ballpark where the majority of the movie was filmed.
Jealous?
You should be. It was pretty stellar.
Welcome to Bosse Field in Evansville, Indiana.
It was built in 1915.
It's the 3rd oldest ballpark in the United States.


just some cool pictures I took
It is now home to the Evansville Otters,
a Frontier League baseball team.
This chair looks old but it's not.
They haven't been the Otters long enough to have an antique.
It's still cool though.
What the picture doesn't show
is the giant air conditioning unit right above it
dripping water all over the chair.
I didn't sit on it.

We watched the Otters play on Saturday night. It was awesome.

This guy got to throw out the first pitch.

He was there for his bachelor party.
He's carrying a ball and chain.
That's marriage Indiana style.
Yo.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

HA, super fun. Can't wait to see you! I miss you guys :)