Jun 25, 2009

SHE'LL BE COMIN' ROUND THE MOUNTAIN. . .

One of my favorite things about
Kentucky. . .
it's green and beautiful with trees as far as the eye can see.
One of my most hated things about
Kentucky. . .
it's covered in trees, EVERYWHERE, without a mountain in sight (or anything else but green, green, green, green leaves)
Sometimes I want to scream because I feel so closed in.
I don't though, I think it would alarm Pauly.
My favorite view on our recent trip to
Utah. . .
the view from my mom's front yard.
It never gets old.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Yeah, i guess utah and mountains are cool....
if you like altitude sickness.


Loving Tree-covered kentucky,
Shana

The Jackson Three said...

AMEN SISTA! I love mountain scenes as well!!! So amazing, the view from my front yard too, I'll post a pic soon! I LOVE YOU!!!