Jul 9, 2009

8 THINGS

I was tagged by this cute girl. Incidentally, I have never met her, but she is married to a guy I grew up with. I love her blog. They have a very cute little boy. Thanks for tagging me Ashley!

8 shows I love:
1. intervention
2. what not to wear
3. biggest loser
4. dog the bounty hunter (I know, I know. . .)
5. how it's made
6. pretty much everything on the history channel
7. e true hollywood stories
8. keeping up with the kardashians. (don't judge me)

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. slept for 7 hours
2. worked for 12 hours
3. lost 2 pounds from sweating so much
4. ate a yummy sandwich
5. ran 2.5 miles
6. snuggled with my hubby
7. pet my cats
8. ate some m&m's

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. olive garden
2. costa vida or cafe rio (oh how I miss them)
2. o'charley's
3. el toribio
4. chili's
5. rally's
6. texas roadhouse
7. old chicago
8. biaggi's (so expensive but soooo good!)

8Things on my wish list:
1. a loveseat
2. modest swimsuit
3. to lose those last 25 pounds
4. run a 10 minute mile
5. out of debt
6. have children
7. move to utah
8. never leave pauly's family (i wish they would just all move to Utah with us. then my life would be perfect!)

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. 3 day weekend
2. payday
3. christmas in july party
4. trip to pittsburgh, pa (pre-season steeler's game!)
5. trip to gaitlinburg, tn (smokey mtns)
6. trip to utah
7. being sealed to my wonderful hubby!
8. weekly date night

I tag you!

3 comments:

caitlin said...

No Cafe Rio?? That's a crime. I loved your list. Miss you.

Shana said...

I can't help but notice your "8 things I'm looking forward to" list did not include my son's amazing pirate themed birthday party!

Ashley said...

Awwwwwwe, that was good. And you go running? What a woman. And we're going to Gaitlinburg next summer! Awesome.