Apr 24, 2008

PAUL'S THURSDAY MORNING RANDOMNESS.

1) Gas prices are NUT'S! There is absolutely no excuse for gas to be getting so expensive so fast! I used to want to buy a Cadillac CTS for our next car, now, I think I'd be much happier with ANYTHING that would get 30+ miles to a gallon!

2) I want to learn how to play golf! Yes at one time hitting a little white ball around a field and into a hole seemed more than mind numbingly boring but I've recently taken an interest in the game. After all, everyone knows I'm a Mini Golf Master so I guess I'm just subconsciously progressing to the next level! Watch your back Tiger Woods, I'm coming!

3) We have really been checking out the housing markets lately and it amazes me how much difference there is in housing prices when you compare North Central Kentucky/South Central Indiana to the Salt Lake Vally! EVERYTHING in the Vally is easily $50k-$125k+ higher than it is here in KY/IN for a comparable home! Were not sure where our root will finally be planted with buying a home so for now were just trying to SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!!!

4) So, with my wifeys new weight loss/fitness endeavors in full swing it has really motivated me to get up off my butt, shed some unwanted weight and get back in shape! Summer time is fast approaching and a fit Pauly = an active Pauly = a fun Pauly! We have no junk food in the house to speak of, were motivated, were exercising almost every day (excluding Sundays) and we are both seeing results already! Were pretty rad....it's true! LOL

5) It's now less than 80 days till our VACATION! WooHoo! Were going to Fort Morgan, Alabama where my sister & brother-in-law got a beach house. Reese hasn't been to the beach since she was 8 and I haven't been for 2 1/2 years so needless to say, were pretty excited for the trip! I LOVE the ocean!!! I got that from my Dad I guess. As far back as I can remember until my Dad passed in 2002 he would plan 2-3 family trips to the beach every year and as a kid we ALWAYS went for 2 straight weeks EVERY summer. It was AWESOME! I miss those days!

Well it's now 6:34 a.m. here in KY, time to get ready for work and I'm sure I've probably bored you enough anyway.

LATER!

No comments: