Apr 19, 2008

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT PAULY

My lovely wife Reese started this blog for us a few months ago and to date I've never made a single post....time for that to change! So most of Reese's friends probably don't know me or much about me since I was only around the utterly fantastic state of Utah for 7 months after we met! With that being said I thought I'd make my first blog post about non other than yours truly, the man, the myth, the legend.......ME.

Here are some of my likes/interests: First and foremost my hot wifey!, CHRISTMAS (I pretty much freak out over the Christmas season), traveling, guns, Cadillacs, boating, books/reading, football, baseball, hockey, museums, $$$making lots of money$$$, the ocean, Victorian houses, weightlifting and fitness (unfortunately that's been hit of miss the last year....but I'm back on track!), Pac Sun, music, dirt bikes, roller coasters, Disney World, anything to do with PIRATES...Arrr, demolition derbys, art of any kind, the color GREEN, rat rods and vintage cars in general, painting, Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, aquariums, The Discovery Channel, sharks, vacation time, anything lime flavored, friends and MY FAMILY, 2 a.m. runs to Betos, the Pittsburgh Pirates & Steelers, Sunday afternoon football party's at my families, cheesy 1940's-60's sci-fi/monster movies, anything to do with the Civil War, anything old skool, Vans shoes, Dickie shorts, investing, hiking (although I rarley do it. LOL), Mexican food!, working (YES, I actually ENJOY working!), arcades, go-karts, Sunday afternoon drives to nowhere, going to cool shows, road trips and meeting rad new people!

And here are some of my dislikes: Rude and inconsiderate people, liars, smoking (can't stand to even be around it anymore), mustard (gag!), sushi (double gag!!), Coca-Cola, the color purple, shaving every day, sun burns, the Arizona heat, the wonderfully high humidity of Kentucky, holes in my socks, Oprah Winfrey (I'm convinced she IS the Devil!), living so far away from Utah, hunting (mostly because I can't sit still that long!), reality TV (it WILL rot your brain kids), dirty swimming pools, stuck up people, Mini Coopers, mini vans, pot holes, working more than 70+ hours a week (I did that for about 9 months!), stepping on thumb tacks, etc.

All in all I'm a way laid back guy who trys to enjoy life every day! I love my family, my friends, my wife and my life! I'll be posting a lot more in the future....and I'm sure your excited about that! =)

Until next time...........................

1 comment:

Callie Hansen said...

Good to know you're still alive out there in Kentucky land! BTW, I also hate mini vans, pot holes, humidity, sushi, and most of the other things you said. Which means....you are pretty much awesome too. :) I love your wife too! Not in the same way though....btw...quit snoring. lol