Jun 15, 2008

REESA'S MONDAY GOALS

~1200 nutritious calories in: MET!
~a.m. cardio - 30 minutes: MET - 30 MIN., 215 CAL.!
~a.m. prayer: MET!
~a.m. scripture study (at least 10 minutes of real STUDY):
MET!
~p.m. cardio - 60 minutes: MET - 60 MIN., 421 CAL.!
~p.m. weights - 20 minutes: NOT MET :(
~p.m. FHE: MET! PAULY WAS IN CHARGE OF HIS FIRST FHE LESSON AND HE DID A GREAT JOB!
~p.m. evening prayer: MET!
~morning weigh in: 150.6


So those are my goals. Check this post Tuesday morning to see which ones (of course it will be all) I met! Also, my stats will be coming shortly in the sidebar. Weigh-in is Monday morning!


**Update: I forgot about the weight lifting until it was too late to do it. I will get it in tomorrow with my pilates. 7 out of 8 isn't too bad! :)
***Update: Scratch that, I have an enrichment activity Tuesday night and won't be able to do it all. I will try to get as much done in the time I have.

No comments: